Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Blame it on me then,
Sunday
It's hard t walk away.

-

Heyhaho. xD
Oh hi people. LOL. What a start. Laughs. ^^
Anyway, woke up at seven today. *claps* HAHA. Idk why, I'm used t waking up automatically these few days. Really crazy, :)
Aunt came t my house today. We did experiments on inventing our own homemade chawanmushi, cookies and even, tiramisu! Guess what happened, our chawanmushi turned out t be v successful. But then, tiramisu was a disaster! ): Aww, overall result for today was quite satisfactual. HAHAHAHA. :D Picts shall be up soon. I think, if I'm not lazy. Heh. :B We're gna continue working on the tiramisu. Hope it works out! ^^
Today, ate my own-made porridge, total disaster again. LOL. Imagine how gross it was. Mygawdd! I cooked it myself. Aft the cooking stuff w/ Aunt, we went t Isetan. Walked arnd. Bought ingredients for my baking. :) :) Then drove t Vivo for my new shoes. Drove home aft that. Then started the baking. It's greatttt. Yayyy. ^^
I am v happy w/ my results. Cookies shall be done in fifteen minutes' time. I've t wait.
Anyway, school starts tmrw! I am so looking forward t it man! And, choir trainings start the week! ^^ Weets, real happy. HAHA.
Alright. Shall stop blogging. Really v active lately. But maybe won't post as often soon. I've got t focus on piano again. Mom's order. ):
Okay, bye. :)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.