| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Because I trusted you way too much,
Friday
Hi. :D I am back from ECP yeah. It was fun fun fun! Left house at one plus. Barbequed for a while only. I had t rush back home by four, 'cos having piano later. I shall be a good girl and revise my my theory alright. 'Cos imma good girl, right? Laughs. ^^ Alright. Shall end my post here, and t add tht the previous post was supposed t be dated Friday, 9 Oct. But idk why ended up t be Thursday instead. LOL. Okay, done. Bye. :) Labels: 10 more days. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |