Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Totally screwed this time round,
Thursday
Firstly, it's a bad bad day. REALLY. How great, I flunked my oral this time. 'Cos of the stupid iMac. ):< WTH. I spent like 4 minutes trying t figure out how t operate the iMac's garage band. I'd wanted t delete the track of the testing thingy. BIG MISTAKE. Thus caused me t waste 4 precious minutes. OHMYGOD LAHHH. O:
How?! Idk sial. Almost everyone screwed up oral. Wl. :(
This post shan't be long yeah. 'Cos srsly got no mood lah.
Forget abt the dumbo iMac oral thingy. Mavis and I'd had ideas that we'd draw up petitions against using the iMac for oral. Good idea, but who knows whether it'll work. I still prefer the usage of individual facing the tchr and reading aloud kind. I thk many people'd agree t that right? Screw that oral lah. Pffffft. Okay, change the subj. :)
Aft oral blah blah, went t Tiong Bahru w/ Mavis 'cos the rest wanted t go Waipeng's house t play. Ehh, so bad, go abandon us sial! D: Anyway, ate, slacked at 6th floor a while. Parted ways and went home.
Srsly super bad day alright, totally ruined my mood lah kay. Well, bye. I'm going on MIA alrdy. Byes. ^^ (shall resume postings aft FYE okay, mark my words.)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.