| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Though I loved you, I had t let go.
Wednesday
![]() ![]() ![]() Hi people, ^^ Am here t update aft 1 day. LOL! I know I'm being v lame, but idc alrights. :D Well, overdue photos up there as you can see. But there's still a lot more, but then, I've no time t crop nor edit here and there okay, so shall leave them t be put up next time. (hmm, then I'd have the excuse t keep my blog alive right.) Laughs, :X But then, sad thing is that my blogger's screwed once again. So I'd t go all the way t post the codes up here manzxcs. What a waste of my time yeah. But it's good that I still take the damn time t post them up here isn't it? HAHAHAH. :/ Flashback yesterday, woke up early in the morning, mom brought me t the hospital for body checkup. Ohmy, had blood test again! :C Was v painful ohh. Aft that, took test results, down for lunch at nearby cafe aft that. Was late for next appointment. Idk what mom said t the doctor ley, she got v fedup and left. O: But it's our fault for being late, cos we took our own sweet time t eat. LOLLL. x.x Mom allowed me back t my primary school, cos can fetch brother on the way as well. :D YAYYY. ^^ Went t eat at Macs @ Bukit Merah on the way aft brother's suggestion for his meal. HAR HAR. I saw JiaYi and MagTan aye! But I don't suppose they did bah. Oh well, forget it kays? [: Went home t change, and off for piano lessons. :D Mom promised t bring me for ice-skating straight aft lesson, and she kept her promise. :D :D :D Fun fun fun! Took laptop for repair at late evening. Sister's boyfriend came. Heh, he bought her roses again! Ohh, how sweet of him right! Every week keep turning our house into a garden sial. Hahah, :DDD Anyway, dinner-ed @ Old Airport road. Yummy. ^^ Home aft that. Hmm, I am v guai and dilligent nowadays yeah, I'm currently doing Math assessment manzxcs, hard t believe? I know, I too, couldn't believe myself at first. But yes, I am really mugging hard alrights! Due t the upcoming FYE. :B Heh, I want t get at least A2 for Math this time round kays. HAHA. Wish me luck yah. Okay, shall stop here for today. Buhbyes. '&, not t mention, I luvdie Bestie a lot alrights! (L) Same for Sweetheart, and Domo Darling kays! Meetups wanted leys. ^^ - Kay, till here. Ciao~ |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |