Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Take me away,
Monday
Hi. ^^ I just got home. Ohmy, today's v tiring. D:
Morning, woke up at 6 and got ready for school. HAHAH. Used compt for a while and blah. Took MRT t school cos it's faster, laughs. Reached school, enthu much! (:
First period, English, Mavis got picked t do reading, then she had t keep repeating cos she was too soft! More than ten times ley! So funny can or not?! Ohmygod lah. I got picked by Ms. Tan t be the first t do pict discussion for my column okay. But she was kind enough t let me return t my seat aft I only said a few lines! ^^ Claudia and Cheryl were called upon for their turn t do pict discussion aft me. :D So cute uh Claudia. Hah. :B
Next period, Math. Mdm Sakeena gave out Math test paper. I kinda flunked it, but not entirely. I didn't fail alrights! :D Ohmytian. Claudia and Vanessa got higher than quite a lot of people aye! Esp that Vanessa lah. ):< Score so high one.
Well, Science aft that. Pineapple not v irritating today, so I guess it was quite okay. And, I paid thorough attention when checking the Science wkbk alrights!
But then, it's like, she flip the pages until v fast, I didn't have enough time t see what the answers were! D: RECESSSSSS~
Helped a teacher call someone from 2G w/ Michelle and Jianuo, and the person's just vvvv rude lah, nv even say thanks? Lmao. Zzzz.
Went back class, enthu much w/ Yongsheng. HAHA. Made me laugh like mad woman esp when he did the 5 seconds' kill w/ Tengyi and Albert! Ohgod, siao lah! ^^
Had IH aft recess. Mr Tan's srsly v funny today lah! HAHA. IH lesson was fun and interesting t me nowww. Good thing? [:
HMT aft that. HAHA, I got t change seats and teacher didn't even know sial! Power uh. :D Eunice is v cute yeah! (LL)
Aft school, ate lunch w/ Cheryl, Michelle, Yuxin, ZiQi, Lim Jiayi and some others. Had ICT aft that. MAC lab again. Had test. Ohmygod, I flunked it real bad lah. Sigh, worst mark was 2! Wpiang. Then, punishment for class was t not be able t use the iMac for today! It's so wth okay. But it's okay, shall start t use it when we do projects. Learned about video editing using iMovie today. I am gonna try it on Aunt's Mac Air when she comes! HAHA. I saw Lynette and Cheryl Lee on the way out of school eh! Yayness like what shit. >< I miss Nette and Cheryl t the core okay! <3
Aft school, went t Tiong Bahru w/ Cheryl and ZiQi. Sweettalk for ZiQi's bubbletea and basement for my sushi. Niceee ^^
Met Mavis and she told me t help pass Yadi's blackberry t his Dad. WTH right! I was crazy, said yes immediately. Went t Macs at five t wait for Yadi's dad. But turned out it wasn't his dad lah, it was Yadi and Deokhyun. Zzzz. Ohwell, wtv alrights.

I just posted two new videos on Youtube. Go watch! It's damn retarded I swear! ^^ Was v crazy in the video.
Well, just v enthu cos school'd resumed today! HAH, alrights, posted. Byes. May be MIA soon due t EOY okay. I'm gonna mug real hard. Buhbyes.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.