Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Plain mindset,
Tuesday
Heylo. ^^
Today's an awesome yet unfabulous day. *sigh*
Morning, woke up. Taxied t school 'cos I thought I was late. O: So dumb eh, reach school at seven or seven plus. Zzzz. Wtv uh. x.x
The taxi driver was trying t be funny by telling me stuff, but then, it's so what kay, 'cos I wasn't in the least interested? Laughs. Dumbo morning ohh.
Morning assembly, crapped along w/ Mavis, Mio and Tengyi! HAHA, funny shit. But then, Mr Paul Lee came t catch Mio and Tengyi 'cos they'd been talking t me and Mavis since beginning of morning assembly. Hoho, he caught them and not us? Some more we talked more ley, weird teacher aye. Laughs.
Walked back t class, Cheryl caught me for socks. Wpiang, catch me for what uh? My socks alrdy pull up le aye. D': But nevermind.
Changed into P.E attire, got ready in twos for lesson. Went ISH upper deck t play floorball. Our team lost t Lim Jiayi's! Ohmygoddd. Play until damn violent one. Anas hit my back w/ the stick alrights! Shit him aye. LOL. 1 - 3, lost. It's okay, had fun! ^^ hehe.
OEP presentation aft that. Guess who didn't bring the materials again? K-tyn of 'cos. Claudia and I super angry. Told Mr Teo, he said nevermind 'cos not mine nor Claudia's fault. Moreover, I phoned K-tyn more than 6 times t remind her about bringing the figurine for the OEP project kay. Dumb lah. I swear I shall not group w/ her ever again. I know I sound mean, but it's 'cos she has no sense of responsibilty alrights. Promise smth must commit right? Called her remind her and demanded her t put into her bag instantly last night. Huh, say you alrdy put inside. Today morning nv bring? HAR. HAR. Please lah, don't give me such sort of crap kay, obviously she was lying right. And she even requested me t lie t the whole class about the project ley, I did not do it right. -.- WTH. Kay, forget that. Shall be forgiving and let it go yes? :X

Math aft P.E, bored much. :/ I couldn't understand a single thing manzxcs. D':
RECESSSSS! ^^ Didn't go eat, 'cos moodless aye. Don't ask why. The above mentioned matter alrdy explained a quarter of it. Stayed in class. Enthu w/ Syahiran, DylanOw, Mio, Jiayi, Waipeng, and some others. Super funny man! Make me laugh like a lunatic! HAHAHAHA. :D Cheered me up, [:
English aft that. Spelling postponed! Yayness muchhh. :B HAHAH.
Forgot what we did for that lesson. So skip that part yeah?
Music, upup t ODC (pronunciation) lab. Mrs James told us abt what air thingy? Okay, wtv, I didn't understand. Went blogging for a short while. Had t shut down when I merely wrote half a sentence. ):< What a pity. I tagged blogs though. :B
CD, Mdm Uuchi's away on course! D: D: Sad lah.
Funny thing was that Yadi's shoe got kicked back into class! I wasn't one of them lah. Van, Mavis and Rebecca hid in the toilet t pon lesson a while. Relief tchr came in place of Mdm Uuchi. Hmm, she's v lenient! But I want Mdm Uuchi! ^^
Watched video performed by GESS people. HAHA, funny like hellllll! (: (: So retarded man. Crapped w/ Yongsheng. MOON BUNNY, ohgosh, funny like what shit! :P
Aft school, phoned and went home t shower, change, eat lunch and by two oh six, I was outta the house. Went t SGH for appointment. OHMYGOD. Blood test again. :/ Ewwww! Pain lahhh. ):
Ate dinner, came home and here I am blogging. Okay, done. So byeee. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.