| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Moderate feelings, seem t be lost somewhere, far off the coast.
Sunday
Hello. :DOMG. I hate Sundays a lot okay. Zzzz. Woke up late as I slept at 3am last night! LOL. Audi-ed and Gunbound-ed a little while aft that, lvl-ed up 3 times kay. POWER. Laughs! ^^ Aunt came at 2 plus. Oh, I damn guai lah. Did my Sept Hols' hmwrk alrights. I've completed Math and English le, YAYYY. Weets, (: Hmm, I am typing out the speech thingy for the oral thing. LOL. Idk what t write aye! Laughs, topic's on Family. I think I shall just talk crap bah. Oh wait, cannot ohh. Will get pinalized one. D: Forget that! LOL! [: Hyper now lah kay, don't mind my craziness. Cos sister's crazy too, influenced me! And, great news people! I managed t convince my mom t buy me the 8GB sim aye! Wow, impressed. LOLLL. Alrights, shall stop here today lah, shall go play Gunbound again! Ciaooo, ~ |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |