| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Mind your own business,
Wednesday
Idc whether I post anymore. I will descipline myself, so doesn't matter. But then, I still find a need t go MIA. :) 'Cos imma gd girl, agreed? Laughs! Well, day went smoothly, just that I've go zero percent confidence for HMT paper I took today. Booooo! D': Cry. Aft school today, went t eat at Macs. Home aft that. :) Lit paper tmrw, no confidence or whatsoever, I shall just give it my all. Shouldn't I? HAHAHA, goodluck people. Sure do better than me right? :) Wish me goodluck too. Heh, I super no mood lah. So pissed off today. And please, you, yes you. Mind your own business can or not? Not your problem ask so many questions. Freak. Don't waste my time alright. You know who you are, so what if I'd offended you? You did so first okay. Crap bodoh. I don't feel like posting alrdy. Thanks for the tags all. Appreciated muchhh. (LLL) Winnie, thanks for helping me. Remember one more post later on ohh! Lovesyou many. ^^ Kay, till here. :) (Ohoh, the bottom is meant for you t read. Keep your eyes wide. Stupidddd.) Oh please, you think you know everything? Oh you don't. Stop trying t act like you do, 'cos it just portrays your selfish personality. I know you hate it when people do that, so why do the same in the first place? Oh yes, before you say anything, get it thru your brain. You can't think straight is it? Ohmygosh, you can't. Oops. I can stand it no longer, do what you want, I ain't gonna give a damn about it. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |