| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Live high,
Tuesday
OH HEAVENS, lala~I seriously have t stop posting! O: People, okay, anyone! MAKE ME STOP. I HAVE GOTTA MUGGGG REAL HARD. I haven't been paying much attention in chi lessons and so I am really missing out a lot man. Die die. Had first paper, EL papers 1 & 2 today, it's kinda okay. Not easy though. :X Tmrw's second paper, I needa mug. Read up both textbooks and blah. Ohboy, my eyelid's twitching. Bad thing gonna happen? Laughs! Sorry, I'm crazy right now. :B Hmm, noticed I changed my blogskin? I got sick of the previous one. HAHA. Ohwell, ALL THE BEST t everyone having exams! ^^ And, REALLY, stop me from posting ayeee. I have t do that, or I not gonna pass w/ flying colors~ Lala~ OH EMM GEEE lahhhhhh. Okay, goodluck people. Byeee. (This time I shall really stop posting till 7th Oct.) God bless all. (LLL) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |