| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
It all comes down t you,
Sunday
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Buttons! Hi. C: Woke up in the morning today, like finally? LOL. Anyway, had brunch though. w/ mom and the rest. Yummy. ^^ Went t buy stuff for YOG, more stationaries and blah~ Home. Aunt came in the early aftnoon. Gave Charles a bit of lessons and such, while I worked on YOG project. I made the paper mache thingy, but t a certain extent that everything fell off. O: I had t redo it. This time round, used another method. Lazy t explain. HAHA. Almost done. Going t Claudia's house tmrw morning t complete it yeah. Looking forward t it. :) Updated OnSugar, relinked people and such. Down t homework now. And I've done my revision, heh, :B Guai manzxcs. HAHA. Alright, end here today, buhbyes. :) (I hate my blogskin a lot man, shall change it as soon as I'm done w/ codings.) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |