Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I'm not a love fool, so don't treat me like one.
Saturday
Hihihi. :D
Ohmygosh, so bored now lah kay, so come blog crap one. O:
Hmmm. My simcard died on me lah kay, damn pissed now. >:/
It's so wth can or not?! What sim is this. I bought this new one for only 1 week and now sot alrdy. Pffffft. Wlao, at first mood was happy one and now's angy lah. WTHHH!?!? I feel like screaming alrights. Angry like what shit. LOL.
Forget about it lah. Hope mummy agrees t buy a new 8GB one for me aye! Bless me, (:
But then, I also dk how my simcard spoil sial. Orh, I know alrdy, damn that bloody Leon, he used my phone earlier on aft the party and used for v long some more aye! Must be him lah, cos I nv touched my phone aft that. Only realised got problem now. OMG. He's gonna get it from me tmrw. D: Now my phone cannot use cos locked le. AHHH! ): ): I wonder how JiaYi settle such problem, she faced it bef. LOL. I no mood blog some more alrdy lah. Crap. -.-
Kay, bye. Maybe not blogging tmrw le, cos of the damn subj I talked abt which Leon caused okay. Blame it on him. Anyway, I appreciate Dawn's effort! Tysm lah Dawn, your advices are worth 10, 000kg! LOLLL.
Kay, bye. (call my house temp. Till I get a new sim / fix my sim. :\)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.