| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I wish t cry, out loud.
Friday
Shall be on hiatus a little while till FYE blows over yeah. But will still be online daily and will keep tagging blogs alright. So, I expect constant tags yeah? :B Hi everyone. :) Today isn't all that great, nor was it all that bad. I just can't forget the thing that I screwed my oral and speech real bad. Mio's taking it v lightly, must've been that she's done v well. Well, GL t those wh hadn't taken their oral. :D Went t school, assembly at arena. Fine weather. Assembly was super long alright. HAHA, slack slack. :) But I didn't enjoy the super long speech by principal obvly. LOL. In twos, walked t Home Econs room. Test. I find it quite hard leh. :X Try my best t score. I thk I'd fail the paper though. HAHAHA. Mrs Leong's v funny, talked t us abt her baby son who will be due soon. HAHAHA. :) Class, English free period! YAYYY. Played Stress. Damn funny lah Mio and Tengyi. Syahiran built card towers. Cool. But it fell when the last two cards were gonna be placed at the top! HAHAHA. Mr Tan came and thought we were engaging in something bad, funny shit. :) Lessons, blah. Went t HMT for Moon Festival thingy. Drank tea! ^^ Niceeee. :) Back t class, Science lessons. Ms Ong mispronounced one word; (iPod) as I. P. O. D. in alphabets, whole class laughed like mad sial! :) So funny! OMG. Lessons ended, stayed back a while w/ Ziqi and Jiayi etc. Tiong Bahru > Mos Burger for lunch w/ Jiayi as Macs had been full of people. LOL. Lunched there, crapped, joked, talked, blah-ed. LOL. Was a lot of fun. (L) Home sweet homeee. :) I'm going t SGH in an hour's time, eeew, blood test agn! O: Well, bye! :) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |