Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I want an answer,
Wednesday
Hoho, hello people. :)
Well, got back home by six. Shall go prepare t go t Aunt's house in half an hour's time, as soon as I finish posting! HAHAHA.
Morning, assembly. Bored much. :/ That hippo uh, I have no comments lah. His English is v 'good' uh. You know what I mean. (not that mine is superb alright.)
Hair check, POWER okay, my hair touch second collar alrdy, bend down my head, escaped! Heh, Ms Ong blind one. No offense. :X
Went class for lessons. Shared childhood photos, HAH, so cute! ^^ LOL. Science, then English. Listened t some people do their speech for Family, Friends and Identity. :) Cheers Claudia, you did fine! :D Ms Tan a bit over the fire today aye. O:
Mine's tmrw! Wish me luck people, I need luck! LOLLL. Oh well, I've gotta memorise my speech later on, *sobs*.
Mrs Lee came t relief for Math and Lit periods just now. My eyelids were halfclosed then! Boringgggggg! x.x
Aft school, didn't eat 'cos mix grill no more, how wonderful. HAR HAR. Pathetic. Well, ICT, grouped w/ Cheryl and Jianuo. Topic's Global Warming. Isaac said we're slow, but we finished earlier than his group sial! POWER. HAHAHA. Went t Tiong Bahru > Griller aft that. Ate western cuisine! So full nowww. Heh, went t the new prize station t play. GOOD LUCK manzxcs, Cheryl, you know what I'm talking about. HAHAHAH, happy like some shit! HAHAHHAHA. :DDDD
Home by MRT aft that. :) Great day today, hoho. Happy happy.
Anyway, Good luck t everyone for their speech! luvs.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.