Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I think I can no longer be with you, so why stay on?
Saturday









-


Hello people, blogging for the day, :D
Just got back from sister's 21st birthday celeb'n aye. How fun! ^^
Reached Raffles' @ arnd 3 plus t 4 plus, helped do up decorations and stuff. Played music loudly! Oh so fun lah kay! (:
Tried t blow balloons, but failed! D': Sister, her boyfriend and Charles taught me but still cannot. Ohmygod. Spent like 30 min before I actually managed t complete blowing one balloon okay! How pathetic. :\ Ohwell, shall not go into detail about that lah.
Aft that, catering and blah, arrived. Guests arrived at function room as well. Theme was nature and such. Had the party @ a pretty gardennn, weets. How cool eh! :DDD
Mom and the rest arrived! Wooo, fun fun fun! Took more than 50 picts. OHMY. I have no time t post those picts in the phone now. Wahahaha. Shall post tomorrow, cos they'd be uploaded by then!
Mom bought me mcflurry aft dinner. :D Thanks yaw. I love mummy lah. LOLLLL!
Packed up stuff @ garden and blah~ Home aft that. I managed t tune in for BOF! Laughs, crazy alrdy lah. Ohmygod?! Okay, currently v siao, so don't care the language I speak okay. Today is seriously v fun lah can or not! Cake was yum yum! ^^
Sister's really well dressed today. Thanks for helping me t pop the 15 balloons Leon! (: Heh.
Okay, picts for St Andrews' which 1F went earlier today, well, obviously I didn't attend as I was at sister's birthday party right. LOL. Well, taken from Yizhe's blog. Yeap, credited as promised. Okay, see above for the really funny photos! Enjoy yaw. ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.