Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I never knew this was the outcome of choosing t love someone,
Wednesday
Hmm, hello t all. :D
I just returned from school. Heh, :B Today's interesting I guess?
Woke up chao early one hor. 4 am aye! I know I v siao today lah. Hahaha. :D :D
Went for morning jog w/ mom. Went home aft 5 rounds at the sports stadium. Tired out like what pig. :X Wakakaka. Showered, got ready and went t primary school for half an hour. Aiya, v sot right today! Some more no one there ley. Ohmytian. x.x
Bus-ed back t GESS at five plus going t six. Super early right? Laughs.
Listened t songs, blah ~ until more people arrived. :D Weets. Cheryl came as well. Went upupup t the top floor and sat there and waited.
I was v siao, wanting t walk around the whole school! HAHA, but then I only walked from first floor up t top floor only, not the whole school. Wahahaha. LOL. The boys came and Arun took my bag w/o my permission okay, -'- Rude much?
Then Mr Tan came, I swear he looks really cute w/ pants plus a collar shirt alrights! ^^ Claudia and I kept saying that. HAHA. Was vvvv siao today, and I think I've repeated that umpteen times alrdy right! Lmao.
Lessons and blah. Whole class had t stand up cos we were making a fool of ourselves. And t add that DylanKung was being too much of a smart alect. Idk how t spell correctly, don't care kays. Kinda annoying, but at the same time, funny!
Haha, Silin was making me laugh like hell lah. Ohmygod. Mad woman!? LOL. Heh. :D :D
Got released early. Total yayness.
Thus, went t Tiong Bahru w/ ZiQi and Cheryl for lunch @ KFC. I ordered too much food lah. Stomach almost burst. >< LOL. Laughed like mad woman again! Cheryl laughed continuously for 20 min and so did I. ZiQi seemed a bit freaked out by Cheryl cos she went really wild. OMG. People staring at us. So damn paiseh lah can or not? :B
Anyway, MRT-ed home at 12 plus. Home sweet home. [:
I am currently doing Math and Science revision, plus editing my english speech thingy. Super guai lah can! ^^
Alrights, till here. But before I end, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY t Evelyn'Happypill ohh! May this be your sweetest 13 alrights! I heartzxcs Evelyn Toh An Hui t the core yaw. <3



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.