Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I need you here right now,
Friday
Hiiiiiiiii! Laughs, had a great day today alrights! :DDD
Morning assembly, Mavis and Mio darn hyper. Talk crap while principal gave the super long speech as usual. Blah ~
Heh, Home Econs' coursework, well, not as difficult as I thought it'd be. [:
Cooked shitake mushroom w/ sausage fusilli for main dish, carrot + apple ice-blended juice for beverage and made vegetable salad for side dish. (: (:
Completed within one hr plus I think. Hmm, I envy JiaYi lah, she came up w/ really nice deco okay. LOL. Mine was okay lah, shall post the pict of our food once JiaYi'd post them up! ^^
Next was English, YAYYY, Ms Tan was out of class cos of some reasons. I did not bring my work and she was kind enought t pardon me aye! Laughs. x.x Ate the coursework food then. HAHA, JiaYi said mine was niceee. Yay, LOL. Mr Phoon came t take over aft a while. Free period anyway, talk and play! [:
Recess straight aft. :PPP
Had IH aft that, gave Mavis my form for Melaka trip cos I'd be going w/ my parents during the December hols anyway. No point going twice. But I still wanna go w/ 1F lah. No mood though, yeap, whatever lahhh. :X
Mr Tan was v humorous! Made me laugh like siaozhabor. HAHAHA, funny like what! Ohgod. Crazy lah me. LOL.
Science, pineapple came. HAHA, I almost fell asleep halfway thru lesson! Got back results slip. WOW. I got 4 bolded aye! Which meant I met the targets for 4 subj/s or topic or what lah. YAYYY. Happy like siao okay! Congrats t Claudia as well, got 6 bolded alrights! Grats yaw. :D
Tiong Bahru w/ Yuxin, Brenda, Diana and Yuanzhen aft that. :D
Back t gesscove @ school at 2 plus. Thanks Diana for the free snow-ice! (LLL)
Went for choir pract, sing non-stop. Oh, not t forget, we gave the musicroom up just for the band ley. WTH okay. D: Home @ 6.45pm.
Dinner, compt, blogs. (: Hahaha, done w/ blogging currently. Lazy t upload the overdue images still. Sorry okay, post another day lah. Buhbyes. ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.