| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I have been constantly changing,
Thursday
Well, hello. :D Today isn't v bad, nor v good. Lessons went on smoothly, that's good I guess. :B Assembled in class today instead of arena, 'cos the sky a bit dark. HAHA. I was giving out sweets, ^^ I helped Sherlynn do her zuoye during HMT, HAHAHA, how nice. LOL. :D :D I can't recall what happened next accept aft recess! I've got stm lah, can't blame me. LOL. Well, Syahiran was my joker of the day, he's vvvv funny can! (: Esp during the time when he did the circular motion thingy, so darn funny! ^^ Once, Claudia and I said the totally same sentence at the same time, "I only ate one sweet!" HAHA. Too coincidental ain't it? :P HAHA, then she laughed like got asthma, HAHA, so cute uh! Aft school, went t Tiong Bahru for lunch, arcade aft that. Aiyo, tian uh, I spent $10 plus on two same toys, I was desperately trying t get the soft toys, but failed. Aye, cheat money one lah. -.- Specially obv man! Go try, the new outlet @ TB. You get the toy, they let go then go then drop off toy part there ley, where got such thing one! D: But it's okay, once bitten, twice shy. But then, come t think of it, I still want that stuffed toy, so damn cute can or not. (': Walked back t school w/ A, S, and C for HMT class. Home w/ Jiayi aft it ended. (LL) Hahaha. Was fun today alrights, I enjoyed it. Though I got hit by some people! HAHAHAHA, thanks all for today. ^^ LOL. Done, bye. P/S. Am gonna go on MIA aft this line week, try my v best t post, but will still be online everyday and shall go tag blogs yeah? Expect constant tags okay! Shall mug real hard for oral and written exams for EOY. :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |