Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Can't buy me love,
Saturday
Hi, [: [:
I always dk how t start off my post aye! So keep starting w/ hi. LOL! ^^
Idk what t post le lah, so shall talk about today bah. (:
-

Well, morning woke up at eight plus. HAR HAR. Brother owes me my $50 ohh! Better pay me back or I splash paint on your wall and hang a pig's head on your door aye! Laughs. Of 'cos I don't mean it. I am merely crapping becos I've got not much t post alrights! Ohmy. I wanna faint le aye. D': *faints* LOLLL. HAHAH. I really v siao now lah. :D
Aunt came in the afternoon. How wonderful, :D I was mugging real hard and didn't realise she was in my room ley. So guai. ^^ (I know I v bullshit one)
She treated me t Macs' @ Tea Garden, yayness. :B
Hmm, realised Charles has great appetite esp at Macs and other junk food place, laughs! [: Brought my spare laptop there.

Claudia, I am so sorry. I couldn't text you 'cos I nv bring my phone w/ me. Plus, my phone no money already. D: Super sorry aye! Tell me if you still need my help alrights! ^^ (LLL)

- Back home now. Hah, midnight already uh. x.x I wanna sleep soon. I woke up too early today lahhhh. O.O I wanna get my lappy fixed fast fast alrights! And I so miss friends! Esp Shiling, Eunice, Yufang, Sherlynn, Claudia, Choctwin, Jiayi, Brenda, Fruit Twin, Bestie and Mavis ohhh! D: School's resuming on Monday, triple cheers! :D
And, I won't be at Tuesday's choir pract as I'd be at SGH for further checkup. I got low blood sugar, again. How sad. )':
Currently msning w/ Eunice, Yongsheng and Winnie! ^^ Eunice and Winnie so cute uh! Yongsheng's v funny ohh, making me laugh like hell shit! [:

Okay, till here. Buhbyes.
- Shan't post tmrw. I'd be mugging for EOY alrights! ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.