| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Contradictory,
Tuesday
Hello, (: (:Nothing much t post, but I'd just wanted t blog a bit. x.x - Well, yesterday was simply fun yes? :D LOL. Anyway, today was okay, not much t say okay. So yeah. :X I want t dwnload songs, weets. Sister's birthday party this Sat. Maybe will drag till midnight ley. Hmm, helped her do up deco and stuffs. She must be rushing the other stuffs I thk. He bought her roses aye, how romantic. ^^ Quite contradicting t make choices right now. Yes / no? Haish, can't decide. Thankyou Winnie for consoling me last night! ily. Alrights, uploading yesterday's picts + last night's. Shall post here when I want t. Byes! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |