Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Bury the hetchet.
Monday
Hi people. :D
Firstly, I wanna apologize t Claudia for not calling her and meeting her this morn. I woke up at 2pm. Gosh O: I am v sorry alright! t make up for it, I shall complete the YOG thingy by myself. D: Will still credit yes? (:
Well, late lunch, home. [: LOL.
Worked on YOG thing till dinner time, v hungry now. )':
Dowloaded mozilla firefox just t view Twinsister's blog! HAHA, I luvdie Twinsister ohh! Thanks for the dedications alright! Here's y dedications t you all out there yeah! ^^

Dedications

- Sherlynn'WCH, ♥
Twinsister! iloveyou as much as you love me alright! Thanks for being there for me thought we merely know each other that well, I really appreciate it! You're v nice and I enjoy sharing thoughts w/ you! Remember that I'll always be here for you no matter what! Hope we'll remain twinsisters forever yeah? iloveyou many many! (heartzxcs)

- L'Shiling, ♥
Twinneh! Though at times I may be v bad or cold towards you, I wanna thank you for always being by my side and bringing me lots of joy! I luv talking t you alright! Hope we'll not drift yes? :B I heart Twinneh t the max! ^^

- Claudia'AZQ, ♥
Cupcake, though you may bully me at times, I still luv you as much! (L)
Thanks for being such a gd friend despite everything that's happened kays! Hope our friendship last long alright! love you millions! :D

- Brenda'HDY, ♥
Lover/Airen! You never fail t bring me lots of laughter and happiness! ^^ thanks for always being my listening ear and sharing our many little secrets! You're trustable, and I nv once doubted you alright! May our friendship be longlasting and may be remain Airens always, loveyou!

- O'Jiayi, ♥
Girlfriend, thanks for always being hyper w/ me aye! Don't worry, your being sad, well, I'll always be here for you! (:
Though we've only known each other for merely nine months, I still regard you as someone trustworthy and a worthy friend too. Thanks for everything yeah, luvyou much!

- Mavis'TYL , ♥
Mei, I know I always piss you off, but no worries, I will be sure t honour my promises t you. :) Forgive me for the past alright? You've been someone of great importance, and what you said has indeed made a great impact t me. I shall learn t be someone better alright. Be it the past or present, I still place you as a v great friend, loves. :D

(Hope all of you like this. Dedications t be continued next time alright!)

Byes.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.