| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
All those meticulous details you took notice of,
Wednesday
Hi. Today's simply wonderful! :D :DHAHA, day started off well! ^^ Morning assembly at arena as usual, crapped along w/ Mavis, Mio and Tengyi again. Tengyi's v blur, heh. Talk by that pineapple twin, dumb dumb one, so shall not go into great detail about it yeah? :B Walked back t class, had HMT for first few periods, did mini quiz on idioms, teacher provided us w/ answers! HAHA, funny! ^^ Science nxt, blah. English, did speech thing. Wrote on paper officially. Ohmy, I didn't memorise aye! Cannot make it le. D: Recess! :P Class, lessons, Math was funny! HAH, Mdm Sakeena said this t me, "Jasmine, come w/ your holiday homework." At that point, I thought what'd happened, then she said, I want t check. First I was blur, thanks t Mavis then I realised what's going on, HAHAHA. Mdm Sakeena checked thru my work and said, "Well done Jasmine! Your work is v neat and tidy! Good girl." LOL! HAHAHA, good girl in deed manzxcs. Laughs! :D Literature, play play play w/ Syahiran, Claudia, Mio, Cheryl, Waipeng, Ray, and some others! HAHA, Syahiran's v funny today, I was complaining t him about Dylan Kung being over-reacting and such and told him how much I wished he could be quiet. Then Syahiran helped me tell him, "Dylan Kung, shut up." HAHA, funny like what. Continuously he helped me tell Dylan Kung others! Ohmygod, laugh until cannot stop man! ^^ Well, I love today a lot! Btw, I'm gonna do YOG project w/ Claudia at her house on Monday, not gonna do w/ K-tyn 'cos she's simply too irresponsible and full of lies and excuses, no offence. :X Aft school, ate w/ Jiayi and Claudia, (L). Not really eat, drank instead. :B Headed back t 1G for Math AP w/ both of them, unfortunately, doors were locked and couldn't enter, so Mdm Siti decided t let us have lesson at the last time HMT room. Her lessons are fabulous I swear! [: HAHA, did math worksheet. Claudia and I own that kay! HAHA, power. We got all questions done correctly. Sense of satisfaction, ^^ Headed home aft class. My bus came instantly! (: LOLLL. Well, I'm done posting! Bye, :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |