Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
you made up another lie once again,
Saturday
Yesterday, had home economics for first 3 periods.
Just cos someone told me that we had t hand up the coursework research yesterday, so I had t do coursework marathon overnight. I did it till midnight 1 am okay.
MSN-ed w/ Tengyi for 2 hr plus. He claimed t want t see my angry face in school and we bet w/ each other. Heh. Was real hyper then okay. No idea why though. (:
Yesyes, spaghetti! Oh so cool lah. (: Mavis got full marks, *jealous*
Just kidding, LOL. Anyway, made spaghetti w/ JiaYi. (L) She seemed t love cutting the bits of chicken meat a lot oh. Hehe. I managed t complete the whole cooking process w/o burning
myself this time round. Hah. :D
Went back t class and people started t want t eat the spaghetti, esp Mio. She practically stuffed
her mouth full w/ my noodles. LOL! Shesaid, "Ohmygod, thanks. You just saved someone from her hunger and she almost died!" So cute right. Teehees :P
Nxt period, English. Ms Tan didn't come. Weee, free period (: School ended at 10 plus going t 11. Science pract. was real difficult okay, I am so going t fail it. *sigh* Wish me GL. ):
Aft school walked w/ Lim JiaYi, Ray, Waipeng and etc. Changed my mind of going t Henderson CC w/ them cos I was freaking zonked out yeah.
Went home, showered, changed and off t Vivocity w/ sister. <3
Bought my fave chocolates. YAY. And sister treated me t sumptuous luch. Thanks oh. (L)
Tired out aft 2 hrs of non-stop shopping. Home aft that.
Today, nothing t do lah. Mugmugmug. HMT test coming up. Srsly, I feel that there are too many tests. Going crazy. -.-
Moodless lately, due t some apparent reasons. Simply frustrating. I'm just gonna keep mugging t ease those frustrations. LOL.
Aunt is currently at my house. Helping Charles w/ schoolwork. How wonderful :/
No point in continuing w/ posting when I've no mood now. So yeah, bye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.