| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tongue tied,
Wednesday
Ohoh, hihi! :DOkay, I am super lame aye! Laughs. Well, lessons were damn tiring for me. Yeah, I felt v ill.. ): ): ): Took my tempt during intervals at lessons, no fever. But Claudia had t report t Mdm Sakeena during Math lesson that I was sick. Some more said I looked like I was gonna faint anytime. Thus, Mdm Sakeena brought me t general office and took my tempt. Srsly, I don’t have a fever, but was told t go home cos I had flu and cough. Yeaps. Phoned mom and she came t drive me home. Home by 12 plus. Lunched at somewhere near grandpa’s house. (: Doctors’ aft that. Oh, medicines suck much. x.x But still, thanks for all the care and concern from all of you today ohh! I appreciate it, [: I’m not confirmed as t whether I can go t school tmrw yet. Might not be able t go cos of these illnesses. I’d not get the sickness had it not been for the rain these few days. >: I wanna go t school! I wanna recover fast fast alrights! D: Food tastes horrible when I eat them. That’s so idiotic aye. Bytheway, had HMT test today. I have a real bad feeling that I’m gonna flunk it real bad oh. -.- Had incident report test today too. However, it all seemed like I did really badly. Wish me luck yah. (: I am done already, BAIBAIIIIIIIII. LOLLLLL. T P/S. Twinny, cheerup about your phone alrights! Curse that person, but you’d get it back eventually aye! Me heartzxcs Twin much (LLLLLL) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |