| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Time machine,
Thursday
I didn't attend lessons in school today as I am still ill and recuperating aye. *cries*LOL. I am totally rotting at home yaw. Sucks hell. :/ Phoned Cheryl during their recess period t enquire about stuffs but t no avail. -.- I feel darn sick now yo. Urgh, this feeling is simply horrible. D: I want t go t school asap ohh, staying at home on a weekday is horrendous aye >: Nothing for me t engage in at home. Aww. I miss school, laughs. x.x Alrights, I am looking for blogskins, and, at the same time, creating blogskins. I'd deleted all my previous blogskins alrdy. Created a new acct @ blogskins.com, heh. I shall be off t creating blogskins now yo. If any of you has any ideas on blogskins, you can tell me. Ohyeah, I accept skin requests oh! Just tell me your design or ideas etc. Thanks loads yah. ^^ Alrights, done w/ my craps. Bye! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |