Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Till the shooting stars fall across the skies and we made that wish
Sunday

(Edited on 12.16 am)

Back with a post okay, people! ^^
Am gonna update, so read on and don't fall asleep alrights! (I am super hyper now, ohmygod.)
(And I'd posted the pict on top, more t be posted, nxt time perhaps)

-
Friday, went t a concert with Eunice, Twin, Joseline and Yufang [:
Metup and text till reach $10 in one single day, okay, half the day, now do you see the reason why my phone got confiscated? Teehees. :D
Watched the concert. I tell you, it is fantastic, then there's one part whereby there was a 15-min interval then the concert resumes right. Then there was aguy soloist, he was supposed t act out and sing the song etc, then the pianist wasn't out yet, so her struck his pose first. Funny thing was that, he'd struck the pose for 5 min alrdy, and the pianist still wasn't out. It was hilarious like shit, cos his facial expression was like smiling intensively broad, then Yufang and I laughed for a very long time. Ohmygod, I swear it was very funny okay! We laughed till people stared at us manzxcs. I tried t suppress my laughter but it was real hard. -.-
Then the concert ended arnd nine plus. Then sister came t fetch me home :D
Took a lot of picts with Eunice and Joseline while waiting at the recital studio @ the Esplanade.
Will post when they're uploaded. (: On the way home, took picts with sister too. Hah. (:

Saturday, went t eat at Sakae Sushi restaurant with sister and her boyfr, and Charles. :D
Had a little competition as t who could eat the most out of the 4 of us. I lost, unfortunately. (probably cos my appetite's gotten smaller?)
Sister's boyfr drove us back. On the way back t the carpark, saw something really grossed, it kind of freaked me out. LOLLL. A DEAD RAT. It was completely flat, like roti prata, I swear! I could only see its tail, like ohmygod right! I was gonna puke and the dead rodent gave of a deadly scent, eeyer. ):
Sister cont-ed t take picts along the way, of buildings and of the 3 of us etc. :P
Then got driven arnd for about an hr plus? Charles and I had fallen asleep, soundly in the car. (Zzzzz~) Home after that. (L)


-
Today, National Day! Teehees, HAPPY 44th t SINGAPORE! ^^
It's again, weekends, they suck much. )': No school, which is sad. Well, holiday tmrw, school resumes on Tuesday, so will probably lighten up till than.
Alrights, till here for now, stay tune for future posts, [:



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.