Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
A short post for today yeah, cos I'm rushing.
Morning woke up and went t school as usual, metup w/ dearest a little while. (L)
School, well, I swear Tuesdays rock much. Cause the day's lessons'd be a whole lot of fun.
But during English, supposed t have spelling then. But I'd forgotten t bring my spelling book, thus I had t stand outside class. What made me puff in anger was that aft I came back, I found my spelling book in my bag. So idiotic. Zzz. Well, most of the lessons were much much fun!
Esp CD period. Music, teacher absent. Free period. Got a bit pissed off by the boys. Keep messing up my hair one! -.- Pfffft.
Anyway, choir aft school. Ran t Tiong Bahru w/ Cupcake t buy stuffs. Hehe :D
Choir ended at arnd six plus. Home aft that. Alrights. Shall end my post here for today, post tmrw! Luvs.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.