Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Never going t make another mistake like I did then,
Tuesday
Hi, :D
I just got back home from school. Weets! ^^
P.E, played skipping rope. OEP aft that, did real retarded stuff w/ Claudia. Ohgod. She wrote some things on a piece of foolscap which caused some commotion. Laughs!
Well, overall, P.E was pretty fun lah. Heard that it's gonna be tchrs' day celebrations nxt Monday. And shall be having inter-class games of skipping! Am so looking forward t it aye.
Had free period today cos Ms Tan wasn't here. Absent till Thursday I think. x.x
Music, went compt lab. CD, had lesson by Mdm Uuchi abt PDA. LOLLL.
Went hyper w/ some people during free periods and a few other lessons. Laughs. [:
Assembly @ hall aft CD lesson. Talk by Mdm Zahara.
Lunched w/ Shiling, Yufang and Eunice. (LLLLLLL)
Choir aft lunch. Had choir's fun-day. Much fun alrights! :D :D :D
Played a few games of basketball, which I kinda played a little. I am just so happy t hit the ball nowadays cos I was so afraid in the past. LOLLL. Then, played hide-and-seek. Juniors hid while seniors were t find us. I hid behind the bushes. Okay, actually it was in the bushes. LOL! Hid well okayyy.
Played obstacle games aft that, (: Funnnnn. I swear I ran a lot a lot. I practically chased Yan'er and Dohyun arnd half the school w/o a moment's rest. *pants*
Aft that, walked w/ Shiling and Yufang t bus-stop cos Yufang's knee/s were injured real bad. Yufang, must recover soon ohh. And, freak, the branches. Hah! (:
Bytheway, am gonna have HMT test tmrw, so is the EL incident report gonna be tested. Wish me luck yaw. :D :D And, GL t all out there! ^^
Alrights, done for today. Picts still in phone. Shall post them when I've uploaded them! Stay tune, LOLL. Till here for now. Ttfn!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.