| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Needless t say,
Thursday
Heyhaho. I am posting once again! LOLLL.Being super random right now. Am v hyper lately. But a bit moodless due t some reasons. But whatever. x.x Anyway, school was okay today, I guess? Grp work w/ Claudia and Cheryl (LLL) Cheer up Chocolate Twin! Must ohh. ^^ <3 I just found out that in 1F, there are quite a number of cunning people. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about choctwin. LOL. Totally ruined my mood. And it's so sad t know that some people can be that scheming. Lmao. Aiyah, I don't feel like talking about it. Anyway, choctwin, remember that we're gonna get revenge okay! LOL. Moving on t better stuff. (: Aft school, went t Tiong Bahru w/ Cheryl t buy some stuff. Ate at Griller and I got my chocolate ice cream! (L) Teehees. More than Words, Comics Connection, Popular, Precious Thots and etc. Sort of roamed arnd the mall I think. LOL. Took picts. Shall post them later, need t upload t compt first, heh. Home aft that. School'd be ending at 10.30 tmrw. Having Science pract test too. I am so gonna flunk it. Last min revision ain't of any help. D: Ms Tan seems t be v nice nowadays. She's gotten a marriage proposal!? Not sure lah. Just saying only kay. :D LOL. Anyway, yeap, that's all I'm gonna post today. Picts shall be up sooner/later. Bye, luvs. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |