Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
My heart beats faster by the second,
Monday
Helloooooo. :D
Just got back home. Hehe.
HMT teacher did not come for lessons today, which meant JiaYi, Cheryl, Rebecca and I had free period. Must be jealous right! LOL. Retarded. (: And, get well soon, LTY! (: You made me hyper! ^^
Went back t 1F classroom slack. I swear Ray was darn hilarious okay. Made me laugh like nutcase! ^^ Talked non-stop. Hah. Was srsly funnnnn! (: (: (:
Yongsheng kept reminding me of moon bunny. It's damn funny lah. :D
Aft school, had ICT at Mac lab. I swear it's super cool. Over 40 compt/s of iMac okayyyy (:
Cool muchhh. Oh, and Mavis secretly blogged ley, pro lah she. LOLLL.
Tiong Bahru w/ Cheryl and ZiQi thereaft, home aft that. :D
And here I am, blogging. Yeahyeah, super lame I know lah. Whatever man, (:
Alrights, shall be off now. And I'm so gonna play Gunbound yeahh!
Toodles (LLL)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.