Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Just claimed so, don't have t hide from you any longer
Thursday
Update, update, update! ^^ Teehees, am real glad now.
Tomorrow's Sports Fiesta, gonna wear class tee, am gonna support all 1F-ian players, (:
I will cheer for those from other class too, don't worry, heh :D
So that meant there's not gonna be lessons, like finally, we can have an easier time so as t not have t carry such a heavy bagpack, LOLLLL.
Math and IH lessons were really interesting today! Oh, and I didn't fall asleep during Math this time okay! Weets. :] I got bullied by the boys today again, ): ): ):
They messed up my hair and my fringe was being blown here and there, all over my face, D:
They also flicked fingers onto my arms, aww, seriously very painful okay! ):<
Anyway, have a lot of homework, done most of them already, hah. During Math lesson, I paid 100% attention, when I didn't understand anything, I asked Mdm Sakeena for clarification, see, guai right! :D :D I've made lots of improvement recently. Good thing? LOL.
-
IF floorball team is gonna compete in the finals with 1G tomorrow, so will either get 1st/2nd place. Shall see how, tomorrow! (: Good luck t all yeah, and, it doesn't matter whether we win or lose, most importantly, it's t have great fun playing! ^^ All the best yaw. (heartzxcs) 1F t the core! ^^
Am going t a concert with Twin, Joseline, Eunice, and Yufang tomorrow, at night, after Sports Fiesta! Going home t shower first, will meet up at Tiong Bahru MRT platform :D
Alrights, am done with updating for today, shall post next time. :]



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.