| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
If you were in my shoes
Wednesday
Here's a post again, LOLLLL. :DYesterday, was much fun, PE, played badminton with Cheryl, Yizhe, Waipeng etc, So fun lahhhh. I luv CD period a lot a lot okay! And so do I luv Mdm Uuchi, she rocks lah kay. Played arnd with Cheryl, Waipeng, Lim Jiayi, Yongsheng, Ray, Albert and DylanOw during CD period. Damn funny one :] Listened t past years' national day songs as well as this year's. Teehees. After school went t Tiong Bahru with Cheryl, bought lunch and headed back t school for choir pract. During pract, went library, slacked a little while with Aini while waiting for Twin t come. (: Went back t library and played with Joseline, CherMin, Joann, Twin and Yufang, truth or dare! Joseline, Yufang, Twin and I were playing non-stop. Haha. I'd collected my tickets for Friday's concert at Esplanade, gonna sit with Twin, Yufang, Eunice and Joseline ^^. - Today, very fun, was hyper with DylanOw and Cheryl. LOL. Heh :PRecess time sort of had some long talk with both of 'em. :D :D :D I got bullied by Ray, Dylan, Tengyi etc. Ohmygod, so unfair. :X Teehees. (: And, am gonna get class tees tmrwwwww. YAY! (LOL) Had EL personal recount test today, I thk I did badly lah. I over-wrote! Ohgod, I wanna faint. Supposedly must be maximum 500 words, I wrote more than 900. Die lah. ):< I fell asleep during Math lesson these 2 days. Cause I seriously don't understand anything Mdm Sakeena said, but don't needa listen cause this chapt is about number patterns, so I thk I'd be able t cope lah. (not sure) Tomorrow, gonna have Science commontest, sister briefed me about everything last night. Tysm sister, luv. I'm prepared for scienceeeeee. Weets. ^^ Today after school, had Math AP for only 5 min? Mdm Siti let me go after taking just one worksheet. Then went t join Twin, Chenyun, CherMin, MagTan, Manting, Joseline, Debbie, Joann, Faith, Amelia etc at indoor sports hall. Watched 1F play against 1E, 1D, for floorball and basketball respectively. 1F won for floorball! Cheers! LOL. Basketball forgot already lah. :B Alrights, am gonna do my travel declaration form, followed by dinner. Post when I've the time yeah, and, I'd done codings for another blogskin, but am lazy t change, soon lah, I promise. So stay tune for the upcoming changes oh. :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |