| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
If it could bring us back t the past
Friday
Today was great like what okay! ^^ (though there were some conflicts btw a few classes)1F owned like so many classes, one eff rocks man, :D :D :D - Morning, woke up a little late, arnd 5.45am? Okay, wtv. The went t school in class tee and reached arnd 7 plus. Had national day 09 celeb, they gave super long speeches, ohmygoodness, I didn't even understand the full msg man. Teehees, :D Then proceeded t arena etc t watch wtv marching stuff, ohmy, boring like what, and so noisy lah. -.- Aft that, sports fiesta, 1F played against a few classes for diff sports events, (: 1F owned okay! Cool. :] Floorball, basketball, netball(injustice!), badminton(angry abt it), and blah, all played. (: KennethTan had t go take the place of dk who for whichever sport then we got second place. Like super wth okay, could've gotten first! Ohgod, we were all like super angry, but nevermind, it's just a game, so chillax. LOLLLL. Then there were a little bit of injustice as for netball and such. But forget it, nothing'll be changed, so what's the point of arguing? (senseless lah) - School ended at arnd 12, went t 1D with Brenda Airen and Shiling Twin t slack. Hah, (L) Hypered with Airennnnn, hehe (: We were singing By2's songs, and some other songs, trying t do the high-pitch note, hah, was fun. :] Aft that, went t Tiong Bahru with Twin, Airen, Cupcake, Dearie, and V. Bought our drinks at Sweettalk, and home after that. Bythewayyyy, I GOT BACK MY DAMN PHONE after a gazillion years?! Ohmygod, damn happy. I was texting non-stop the whole day due t my hyper-ness. LOL! Haha, text with Ray, Eunice, Twin, etc a lot a lot! Till almost no money man. Wahahaha. Then of course I stopped when school was gonna end. Heh. But, am gonna change t another number, hopefully, not the whole class know of the number, of I'd start t get prank calls from numerous people again. And please lah, prank-calling just makes me mad yaw. So stop it okay. It's so immature. I'd only tell those I really trust, my new phone number. So if I didn't give you, you know what it means okay. But of course, I might forget t give t some of you, so just remind me yeah. Also, I'm gonna private my blog soon, due t some specific reasons aye, ask me t invite. (: Oh, I'd deleted my twitter once again, should I rejoin? Some people wanted me t. Hah. :] It's a long post, so I shall stop my posting now okay, post when I've the damn time yeah. Luvs. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |