Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I hope you'd deliver your promise and not go back on your word
Wednesday
Hello :D
Back t postings aft these few days. A quick update on the past few days yeah. [:

Went t catch the movie, 'Up' on Monday w/ sister, Charles and Frederick. It's fantastic, so cute, recommended t watch yah! It's v meaningful, seriously, v touching at parts. (:
Home by 9 plus.

Yesterday, school resumed, lessons were fun, esp CD, of course, Mdm Uuchi made that possible. Had t do some worksheet and discussed answers w/ people at the back rows.
Aft that, asked by Mdm Uuchi t do pairwork w/ someone. Chose Cheryl, and she was really hyper okay, no idea why. Hah. Did decorations for CD board etc. I think I wasted quite a lot of paper. D:
School ended by the usual timing, went t 1D t look for twin and airen. But Twin'd left, so idc, stayed and accompanied Brenda w/ the sweepings and talked for an hour plus. Sort of a little heart t heart kind of session I think. Was real fun. We talked about everything, and not anything that'd be mean t anyone, so that person, don't be so sensitive okay! ^^
Choir started at arnd 3 plus. Went t Gesscove w/ Joseline cos we got pangseh-ed. Yeah, Joseline was a little sad. But cheered up a while later. Text too much, then our phones ended up w/ flat batt. ): Back t choir pract latest at three thirty. Oh, Twin and the rest'd had reached by then. Whatever lah, I don't give a freaking damn. Zzzz.

Today, Math was fun as well. Was engaged in Math activity, did them on graph paper. Coolllllllll.
Hah, I know I sound really lame now. But yes, it's damn cool lah. (: (: (:
I paid full attention t Mdm Sakeena again today, v guai right! (thickskinned) Teehees. :D
I am v elated today okay, cos I passed my EL personal recount test w/ good results, heh, 20/30.
Good enough already lah, at least I'd made improvements. [: LOLLLL.
Aft school, wasn't sure whether got math AP or not, so went t Tiong Bahru w/ Twin and Airen. (L) KFC for lunch. Twin was sms-ing all day. -.- Only AIren and I talked, bleahhhhh.
Sherlynn, Yufang and etc joined us. Hah. Lunched and Twin went off w/ them while Airen and I stayed t walk arnd and talk more. Stayed for 2 hrs plus w/ Airen and cont-ed our chat from yesterday, :'D Home thereafter.
Compt since six. Dinner time now, post nxt time yah. Luvs. (Gonna change blogskin soon)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.