Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I can't let go,
Friday
Hi, (:
Just got back home from school. Heh.
Lessons were okay today. Oh, I'm starting t like my teachers more and more, and less of the detesting kinda stuff. Considered good? LOL. Well, still, some of my classmates, yeah, they are just up t stupid tricks. And they make me feel like they are so immature. I know I am not mature nor v smart and all. But then they shld at least know how t react in front of diff people right? Don't they think before they speak? Laughs, I don't thk they do. Zzz.

Forget abt that, I don't wish t pursue the matter lah. [: Though I knw what I say here may indirectly cause some people t say certain things. It's pretty obv who these stuffs are directed t right? Nevermind abt that. (no offence x.x)
Overall, lessons were quite enjoyable today! ^^
Bad news is that I flunked my hmt test w/ flying colors. You understand right? I feel so down now. Sherlynn and Cheryl in same condition, so, CHEER UP okay? (L)
English period, Ms Tan came, didn't check my file nor call me t do oral presentation during pract. Lucky me. But everyone's gonna get an equal chance t go up front and read aloud. Just tht it differs in whether it's sooner or later, according t Ms Tan. :D
No Science Pract today, YAY. Aft school, Tiong Bahru w/ Brenda, Diana and Yuxin <3s. (Shhhh, choirests, you rmb why right)
Sang a while and played games aft that. Rocks a lot can! Hah!

Played Murderer, bamboo dance(LOL) and listened t ghost stories. And guess what. I CRIED. Because of the storytelling abt the ghost. All becos of Wendy! D':
She went t tell us the description abt the ghost then she acted it out and it freaked me out like what shit. ): ): Cont. w/ games aft that. Again storytelling, lastly listened t music and stuff.

Well, the fun part was only involved by me, soonjun, some other juniors, plus some of the seniors. Weets! We bombarded the entire music room lah. Laughs. ^^
Home by 6 pm. And was here since I reached home.
Alrights, I shall be a gd girl and have my dinner and do my revision aft that. As you all knw, math test is nxt week. So I shall mug hard in order t pass my overall! Buhbyeee :D

P/S. Blogger really is screwed. Can'tupload picts. ): Can't even change colors/anything man. What is this?!?! LOL. Shall post picts once blogger's fixed agn. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.