Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Everything's the same as before
Saturday
Hello, (:
Been a few days since I last posted. Changed formatting of the blog t one post for now. Archives will be up later, teehees :D

Friday, had choir pract. Was fun for the 3 hours. Did decorations and stuff for choir notice board. Shuyi had a long speech, harsh and scary. For the v first time, she'd gotten so angry. Hah, she wanted all of the members t be punctual due t some reasons. Yes, many people were late and all.
However, when we did the decorations etc, it was really fun and exciting! ^^ Wrote our names individually on colourful ice cream sticks. Hah. :P
Took group photos w/ Sop 2 people, shall post up in blogger nxt time. (: (: (: Took some w/ Joseline and Eunice too, (LLL)
Twin was so quiet. Yeahhhhh, freakyyyyyy. D': Yufang was practically always hyper. Hehe. Got released early, and of course, I am a v good girl (?thickskinned right!), I went home early too, wahahahah. :B
I deleted my tweeter once again, aww. LOLLLLL. No time t plurk nor tweet alrdy. So yesyes, deleted tweeter. Oh, and I froze my plurk karma for fear of karma deducing all the time. It's like nv going t increase cause I'd alrdy frozen it for a long time. )':
Today, went t have dinner w/ mom, aunt, Charles, grandpa, and uncle M. Sister didn't come, ): ): ): I ate a lot of food. Two bowls of rice. (I know, the word 'glutton' appears once again) Hah. Home thereaft. :D
Sister's home by now, aunt lent us her iTouch, muahahahaha. Going t download more songs in a short while. I am going t change my blogsong. Korean ones again. Teehees. :D

Okay, shall end my post here. Oh, it's weekends once again, boring! I want weekdays t come faster. BOF coming on in a few minutes' time, so, TTFN! ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.