Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Heart's racing by the moment,
Friday
Hihihi, :D
It's the boring weeknds again! Mom's home w/ me, while sister's out w/ her boyfriend. So bad, how can leave me at home like this?! Laughs, but it's okay. Sister's birthday's coming in 2 weeks' time, suppose she will also need t buy stuffs for her party alrights! ^^

Monday's going back t primary school t celebrate teachers' day! Oh, so looking forward aye! :D Shall get some v nice teachers some presents and some for those who'd been so tough on me too. LOL! Heh, they taught me lessons alrights, and I am v grateful t them. Hah. Didn't expect me t say stuffs like this huh? Just that last year and also, sadly, this year, have been real tough on me yeah. Idk what's happening t me. D:
Been rather upset lately, due t some reasons. Shall not bring tha matter up as it'll just dampen my mood oh! I don't thk you'd wish t read a post that is filled w/ sadness right? Laughs, I miss BRPS a lot lah, I wanna faint alrrdy. Oh, too dramatic alrdy ohh. Lalala ~ idc.
I shall make some people cookies for being so nice ohh! Hope they'd like it. (:
Shiling, Brenda, Yufang, Eunice, Sherlynn, JiaYi, Claudia, Emmeline and others shall have a taste of the biscuits and cookies for having been treating me this well alrights! Thanks all, iloveyou all t the max ohh! :D

Hmm, though it's weekends, I feel they're getting better nowadays. Guess I was just complaining too much in the past bah. Haha. Oh well, my mood shall get better by the day. (hope so) As long I do not entertain ignorant people and stuff, I thk I'll be alright bah.
It's a Saturday and yet my post is long! Finally something for me t rejoice abt lah. LOL. Heh. I've recovered from my cold a bit alrdy, thanks t the one day's rest from school. Hah. Twin, thanks for always being there for me okay, you should knw that I will always be here for you too! Heartzxcs you t the core <3
Shall end my post here alrdy, post nxt time! (oh, I've found a blogskin. Shall edit later.)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.