Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Drastic change made you seem t drift further
Monday
One bitten, twice shy.
-

Yesyes, hi. (:
I just got back home aft lunch. It's only like, 2.45 pm now?
School today, was more fun than compared t last week. Teehees. :D
Well, I kind of was a little blur today. Hah :P
Morning, woke up at 5 am as I thought school would be commencing at the usual timing. -.-
So yeah, washed up and got ready by 6 pm. Phoned Cheryl for confirmation and realised
that I'd gotten everything wrong. Stayed home t do a bit of last minute revision for IH,
but yah, I think I am so going t flunk it okay, esp the MCQ part. It's like so ohmygod.
At first I thought there'd only be 5 multiple choice qns. In the end there were 10! I got a real
shock when I was flipping throught the test script during the test. Die lah. >:/
But for the source based qns part, I think it'd be quite okay. But still, I won't be scoring as well as the previous paper, wish me luck people. Pineapple was seriously v naggy today. Dragged our recess by teaching us more Science. Drag till 11.55 okay. I was like v hungry, and some of them even walked out when she taught halfway. Disrespectful. LOLL. Whatever. Recess w/ Cheryl at nearly 12 pm. But managed t finish eating when time was almost up. Heh. :D
Oh, and during lesson, Cheryl and Ray made me laugh like seriously v mad. Hah. (:
And during HMT lesson, I was freaked out by a bee that I got out of my seat and ran arnd the classroom t hide from it. I know it sounds exaggerating but it was cause the bee was coming towards me okay. Eunice pretty much screamed in horror like I did. Haha.
And, I thought I'd lost my phone on the bus earlier on, but then, it's v stupid cause I actually held it in my hand. Dumb right. Then passengers stared at me like I'm some freak? Total embarrassment I tell you! LOLLL.
Yeap, that's all for today. P.E for the first 3 periods tmrw, but maybe we're gonna do the olympic gift thing again. Am looking for t CD tmrw! (:
Alrights, shall be off t tweet in my new acct. Wahahaha :B Post soon! ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.