▼ ▼ ▼ (Months)
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
▼ ▼ ▼ (Posts)
» Hey all, I'm posting cause mom and the rest just w...
» Hello peeps, updating out of MIA-ing. LOL. Lame.An...
» MIA for the few days due t common tests, and I'm g...
» MIA -Hey people, am feeling a little down lately, ...
» I'm back w/ a post, people! :DAnd, I just realised...
» Good news people, I'm getting my new phone latest ...
» Good afternoon people, (:currently bored, so here'...
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!happy belated, that is, :DH...
» I just wanted t know the truth about you,
» I woke up early today, HAHA.6 am! Wooo, first time...
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc )
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
You wouldn't even realize it when I'm slowly fading away,
Sunday
Random post, I'm chionging math and the rest of the subj(s) cos common tests officially starts tmrw. And what's worse it that, I had studied the wrong chapt. What the hell. )': Anyw, I got t post cos I'm all alone at home now. Aww, sad right. But I just sneaked t go online one kay, :D- Well, wish all of ya out there the best of luck for the upcoming tests oh! Luvs. P/S. And, 1F's finally gonna make class tee, depends lah. :D
Goodbye.
Amelia
Ameerah
Ami
Angeline
Anna
Asyiqin
Atiqah
Attiqah
Audrey
Charis
Christine
Christy
Dana
Deanna
Ena
Elly
Gerrie
Jos
Joseph
Jiayee
Jingmin
Jingwen
Lianyi
Lixin
Leen
Leah
Naomi
Nicole
Peiyi
Puiling
Racheal
Rachel
Ruth
Saeeda
Shi Ting.
Sianglin
Siewyin
Sophie
Syahirah
Tammy
Tris
Vanessa.L
Vanessa.T
Vijetha
Wenyi
Xinyi
Xuewen
Yeeling
Yikthong
Yockyen
Yongting
Zeeyqa
Zhenwei
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.