Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
You belong with me,
Friday
Heylo people. :D
I'm not gonna elaborate on what's really happening or get really precise w/ today's happenings yeah. Cos I'm v lazy t type long now. LOL. (I changed my mind. Harhar)
-

First 3 periods, had Home Econs, today's theory lesson didn't turn out t be all thatboring afterall. (:
Mrs Leong was like v funneh kay! I kept laughing, ohgod, yes, I'm crazzeh! LOL.
I got 20/25 for the quiz. Aw, 1 mark away from the 2nd highest in class! And I can't believe that I actually got wrong when some of them were common sense type of questions! Wahsey, marks wasted for no good reason lah, ): But at least I didn't fail and managed t get more than the tens' place ones right. :D
Back t class, EL drama by 3 grps, Cupcake tio 4 demerit and 4 pnts deducted cos her grp didn't even rehearse, cheerup, Cupcake! And, Palash's grp's performance was like super hilarious can! Gosh, you should've seen the way I laughed, it was insane. HAHA.
Our grp's supposedly t be performing on Wednesday, phew, we've got more time. But I still don't think it'll be ample. No choice, gotta stick t the time.
Phoned several people earlier on t enquire about the drama thingy, actually meeting up w/ Jiayi, Waipeng, Yizhe, Kenneth'W they all tmrw, but change of plans, gonna go on Sunday t Plaza Sing, but too bad, I can't make it cos of piano thingy. Sorry guys.

Science Pract, experimenting again. (: Was so cool can! Did the paper thing t see rainbow color from the filter paper. I took a pict of it, but lazy t upload, sorry yaw. >< And, this time, I didn't break anything in the lab! Wahahahahaha.
And, Mavis was all crazy and all during Science lesson, like tio depression, I was scared outta my wits man, then she sudd go laugh? Weird lah. HAHA, but she was damn funnyyyyy, :D
After schl, went t Tiong Park w/ Bestfr, Shamay, Fruit Twin, Sarah and others. Played swing. Fruit Twin wanted t trynna touch the tree, she couldn't! HAHAHA. So cute lah she, (: Then headed t basement @ Tiong for my lunch, departed and walked back t schl for choir, saw Felicia, Soonxin, and Dhuyeon by the gateway, walked in tgt and lunched outside schl library. Twin came t schl today! (L)
Aft eating, went t common's room t put stuff, and off t library t slack w/ Twin, Yufang and Eunice. Picts w/ Eunice, damn ugly one lah, zoom in too much alrdy, didn't upload too, whatever lah. I am so lazy nowadays. LOL.
Choir pract ended early today, before 5pm alrdy can go home, wanted t go Macs w/ Twin, but ended up helping Soonjun look for phone instead. Spent half an hr at foyer or so. :X Then off t Macs for my fries and Twin's coke. (:
Walked arnd mall while eating and drinking etc. Talked, Twin was super cute! Damn blur one lah! (: She dropped her phone into hot soup man! Omg, she is as blur as me. HAHAHAHA. I luv Twin t the core oh! (L)
Bus-ed t interchange w/ Twin at 6.30pm. Reached home by 7.10pm (oh, so late, LOL)
Dinner-ed, showered, and discussion over phone (: (: (:
Just msn-ed w/ Waipeng, Yizhe and Jiayi, :D Keep spamming lah the boys. Lame.
Anyw, I wanna go ice-skating over the weekends, but I've gotta mug v hard cos Monday having Lit and IH common tests! (HMT too, aw)
Yeap, so that's all for today yeah, night luvs. (:

-










I'm gonna say sorry t Cheryl'OLW.
You know what I wrote on the board, I am sorry, but I didn't mean t go against you yeah! Imma loyal friend lah kay, don't be angry alrdy kay!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.