| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday
Today, Saturday, obviously.HAHA.Weeee, re-watched Boys Over Flowers, (: Twin is coming back t schl on Tuesday! And, Youth Day on Monday, no schl on that day,which simply sucks. ):< - Was blog hopping earlier on, oh, and I realised that many of the Gessians have blogs, HAHAHA. Funny okay. :D Anyw, I want schl t resume fast fast oh! And just now when I went t Cupcake's blog, wah, I burst into laughter the minute I saw the latest post. She edited a photo of Ms Ong, in her hands, a gun. HAHA. Super funny can! OMG, I laugh like mad lah. (: (: (: - CCAs canceled this whole week, if I'm not wrong,nxt week too? Aww, I want CCAs t resume too oh, super boring w/o any of them. ): Oh, and I really want t change seating arrangement lah. Urgh, I hate my current place, too much of disturbance. :/ Alrights, not much t post alrdy, and here's the pict Cupcake put up in her blog, (: LOL. ![]() |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |