| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Monday
- Was fun today, stayed back till 6pm +, watched Chenyun, Jiayi, Magtan, Tengyi, Jeremy, etc play bball, hah. Tiong Bahru w/ Airen for transport home. Snack at KFC a little while before going home. Had Lit, IH and HMT commontests today, and good news, I passed my Math! Weee, am real psyched about it yeah, :D Cupcake fell asleep halfway through Lit paper, I didn't even notice, and I didn't have enough time t complete. Freak. ): Gonna compete w/ IG tmrw for floorball. Wish all 1F-ians good luck yeah. (: I have no mood t post lately. Sorry if my posts ain't up t your satisfactory, aw. I wanna have holidays NOW. I am totally beat from everything. And I srsly hate backstabbers. They suck much eh, so do gossipmongers yeah. Am really loving Untouchable by The Veronicas, niceeee aye (: Done, night luvs. (: |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |