Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday
I'm back w/ a post, people! :D
And, I just realised that Mavis' blogskin is same as mine,
just that I edited my font, colors and profile placing.
But if I didn't edit, mine'd be the same -.-
But, I didn't copy. No one did kay :D So I shall go look for another
blogskin again. And darn, I'd just changed my blogskin
for the 4th day, ):
-
I am damn pissed off now, cause of my damn brother. Chicken lah. ):<
Aunt and mom are angry now cause of him. Skipped class. Fine.
But what has it got t do w/ me? I am the oh so innocent one right!
WHATEVER, I don't give a damn. Confiscate his basketball, laptop, PSP and phone can alrdy what, drag me down w/ him for what? Now I can't even use my new phone cause it's gotten confiscated alrdy. Pffft. I srsly had enough lah.
Whatever shit you wanna do, go ahead, I ain't gonna care anymore kay.

Anyw, schl today. IH was exceptionally funny and interesting. And I am really beginning t like IH more and more. Mr Tan was just so hilarious. HAHA.
Talked w/ Bestfriend and Sheena in the morn'. (L)
Tempt taking, lessons, recess, lessons. Blah blah. Ms Ong talk talk talk. I stare. LOL.
Then Cupcake gave me accessories, weee, thanks Cupcake! Lovedieyou. <3
Though IH was was interesting, I almost fell asleep today. Cause I slept late last night. HAHA. HMT was okay lah, so-so, the teacher was even friendlier today. (:

Home soon aft. Lunch, homework. Computerrrrr. :D
Shall stop here for the time being, am gonna look for nicer blogskins. (:
I wouldn't want t have the same blogskin right? Heh :P That's all for today peeps, shall be back t post when I'm free. (: Bye.

[Edit/]
Ain't gonna change blogskin alrdy, Mavis changed hers. HAHA. Thanks girl,
lovedieyou! <3



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.