| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday
I woke up early today, HAHA.6 am! Wooo, first time waking up this early on a Sunday man. Okay, I am officially crazy aye, you must be wondering why I am actually rejoicing over such minor things. Anyw, heavy breakfast, (: - And, my karma dropped again, god, why is plurk so bias? Give so little karma. D: I want more karma (?) Well, my karma kept dropping for no apparent reasons, and I was evenonline and plurking at that time, I didn't over-plurk what. Argh, stupid karma. - And, I watched the MTV thingy cause they're showing the MJ tribute thingy, interesting kay :D :D :D It's like, everyday they put MJ's MVs up eh, So cool lah the dance, (: Alrights, done w updates alrdy. :D Off t plurk alrights! (L) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |