Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I just wanted t know the truth about you,
Sunday
I woke up at 6 today, (:
And I had a weird dream last night.
The dream was about BOF coming t opp my house
for a concert, I know, its stupid. But it's all a dream.
However, it'd be best if it were real aye. :D :D Okay. Lame.

Anyw, just tagged blogs aye, and I just love t read Mavis' blogpost,
idk why though, heh :P
Weeeee, tmrw I am gonna go schl again. :B
And, I miss Bestie. Awwww. And my mood has been a little down
of late, many stupid things happening, all affecting my mood at one go.
It had t be me of all people? Zzz.

Currently on MSN w/ loads of people, mostly all crazy alrdy.
Waipeng, O'Jiayi, Kenneth'W & Wizhe are discussing w/ me abt
the play thingy. Confusing much. LOL.
And I MSN-ed w/ Mio! She is super cute I swear! (L)
Wooo, I am vvvv hyper today. I have no idea why, but I want t
go t Korea again, I just felt like it. Weird huh.
Anyw, my karma in plurk tio down again! Is it cause I over-plurked?
Oh well, WHATEVER.

Alrights, busy now, will posy tmrw oh. Luvs.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.