| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Friday
"A hungry man is an angry man." - Hadn't been posting for 3 days straight cause of homework. So I shall do some updates aye. (: - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - FUN! HAHA. Super funny okay, :D Dylan, Yongsheng they all made me laugh like mad. And Yongsheng mademe laugh till I teared again. HAHAHA. And, every morn' I'd buy some sweets and tidbits, they all were fighting for them. And as for me, poor thing lah, eat only one aye, moreover, I was the one who bought them. Oh well, it's alright yeah. (: Heh, anyw, Ms Ong changed our seats. Again. I hate my position, and Mavis is off t the corner, facing a blank wall. HAHA. Worst, Zoe is seating in front of me now, OMG. And Syahiran beside me. LOL. Tempt taking, daily, .____. Twin hasn't come t schl for 3 days alrdy, ):< Takecare Twin, Sorry, Yongsheng, I wanted t help you, but ended up causing more trouble instead. And, I got a little emotional today, tyvm for those who offered me your ears alrights, I appreciate your concern a lot, (: And, I love hypering w Jiayi lah, she is so funny. And she caught Cupcake w Tengyi misunderstood in class. Funny shit lah. HAHAHA. Alrights, am done posting today aye, bye loves. (L) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |