Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Hold me tight,
Thursday
Hello people, posting today (:
Cupcake's beside me, HAHA! I'm in the library, currently, am posting out of practising for EL drama! HAHA. Funny lah (: Yizhe, Kenneth'W, Waipeng, Jiayi and I were actually supposed t be practising for the play, but here I am, auto-play one. Muahaha. Updates, as follows yah C:
-

Yesterday, was much much fun! :D :D :D
I realize I'm using many smilies on this post, cos they reflect my mood for the day yeah. Schl was okay, not that bad(yesterday), aft schl went t Tiong Bahru w/ Jiayi, Manting, Claudia, etc. KFC for lunch aft shopping arnd the mall, hehe (:
Saw Brenda Airen and Diana there too, Cupcake and I joined them t eat tgt. LOL, ^^
Jokes and laughters filled the air, HAHA. Even a little butterfly was arnd us and all man! Funny not?! HAHA, :D (I know I'm lame okay.)
Then bought ice cream by the basement place. Talked a while and walked t take MRT home, (: Cupcake and I pei-ed Diana wait for her train, so we waited for another (:
Was damn fun can! I like Diana, she is so cute, ^^
-

Today, lessons were quite boring lah, shall not focus on some of the vvvv boring and off-topic subj. LOL. Pineapple's period, Tengyi play mah, say fruits' name niah, must go GESS centre? She got something wrong w/ her mind lah can. Am pissed off w/ her. But then pineapple sudd go act v weird voice, then whole class laugh like mad people! Wahsey, I swear it's damn funny one lah! I laughed my head off siol! (':
But was v tired during Math.
Aft schl, now at library w/ Cupcake, etc (: Jiayi's gone Tiong Bahru alrdy, aw. EL drama presentation for our grp'll be help on nxt monday, when we are supposedly planned t have common tests? Stupid -.-
I might be getting my new phone back by nxt week, Tuesday. I say MIGHT. Which doesn't mean WILL, high possibility that I'd only get it back aft ALL common tests are over. I know, super sad one lah. But no choice, I'm t blame, for over-texting, thansk t some people. ): HAHA, but I'm over it, at least I'll get it back right. Positivity will always be best lah kay! ^^ LOL, I'm super duper lame this time rnd oh! OMG. HAHA, well, idc! ><
Anyw, will be home rnd 5 plus? Brother's off at schl, for b-ball pract. (:
I'll claim possession of my laptop, all t myself, later, I know I sound evil okay, I know it v clearly, MUAHAHA. LOL. Okay, that's all for postings today, took pict(s) w/ Cupcake yesterday, will post later :D Bye y'all. (L)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.