Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
Heylo people, am rushing this post now cos it's alrdy 8 plus and hmwrk aint done yet!

Anyw, I thk I flunked both my Math and English common tests lah. Sad )':
Well, I used wrong methods t solve my math questions. What a dumb way man!
Forget about that, shall talk about today! (:
Had PE, for first 3 periods, damn fun lah! Went t new indoor sports hall, up t 2nd lvl. Damn cool one lah, I swear! :D
Had t carry planks up as boundaries. LOL. Played floorball. I was in Albert's team w/ Mavis, Jennifer, Arun, Anas etc. Fun fun fun! :D :D :D
I wanna play floorball for sports fiesta, too bad places had been taken by Mio and Jiayi! But I'm gonna take part in badminton. LOL.
Have t do personal recount, and I srsly forgot how t do it yeah. Well, whatever.
Aft schl, went for choir pract. It was boring today cos of a silly workshop. Super boring, shall not talk about that alrights. ^^
Then aft choir went t Macs etc w/ Twin, Chenyun, Mag'T, Tengyi, Jeremy, Alicia and etc. (: McFlurry! :D
Went w/ Twin t get her food and stuff, MRT and home.
Reached home by 7pm. Showered, dinner and here I am, blogging like there's no tmrw. Okay, lame much? LOL.
Well, was pretty much fun today, oh yeah, I got a new haircut. Aw, so short siol! But easier t manage! HAH.
Alrights, till here people, shall be back t postings whenever I feel like it yeah. Toodles, (:



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.