Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday
Hey, just got back home (7pm). Hah. (:
Anyw, was fun today! PE first three periods, played badminton w/ Cheryl :D
Nxt, Math at computer lab, aircon! HAHAHA, very warm lah :X
Recess straight aft, freak, the boys played w/ my hair, go take books pretend t hit,
and messed up my hair, then tio caught by Ms Shirley Tan for fringe falling onto my eyes. Utter stupidity aye. ):
Music was in music room, had t listen t national anthems of other countries, weird ones t me aye. LOL. America's was the best one, simply rocked, cause it actually sounded like those ballad typa songs, very cool yeah (:
CD, was much fun! I so luv Mdm Uuchi, :D And she gave us cards t write about dreams for Singapore. (: Decorated, and handout t do, pairwork w/ Cheryl. (don't say I nv feature you uh. LOL.)
Aft school, no TPI, for that 2nd time? Pineapple rocks only TODAY. Wahahaha. Tiong Bahru w/ Mag'T, Jiayi, Mio, Twin, and Chenyun (LLLLL) I spent a lot of money again, on food, obvly. -.-
Then I sorta choked? HAHA, rarely, but yes, I did, Mio gave that shocking look, but I was okay lah. Heh (: Back t schl for choir pract, sucked yeah, was a little late, cause pineapple held me and Twin back a little while earlier, heeeee. :X
No aircon man, hell it was so warm, perspired like mad, I swear. Chitchat w/ Joseline, Twin and Yufang. (: (: (: Much much fun!
Went hall for pract, saw L'Jiayi, Manting and Faith, said hi and proceeded w/ trainings. Difficult song lah, la~ here la~ there. LOLOLOL. Was damn sleepy, sort of sleeping while I was awake? Then talked w/ Twin a lot, Yufang too, ohgod, they were gossiping, orh, bad bad. LOLLLL.
Shared my donuts w/ Joseline, I knw, how kind I am right. LOL, obv I am joking right. Hah. :D
Pract ended rather early today, surprisingly. (: Caught up w/ Jiayi, and Chenyun outside schl w/ Twin and Yufang, aft sending Joseline home. Hehe. Chatted and took picts. Not many lah, sadly.
Tiong Bahru aft Chenyun and Jiayi'd left for home. Bought my drink at Sweet Talk w/ Yufang, Twin went home, aft that parted off by MRT, home by seven sharp. :P
Gonna be acting in front of the whole class tmrw, ohgod, lack of pract, and the lines are so much, I'd be so guilty if we fail. Sorry, LOLLLL. Hah. Wish me goodluck people.
Am done w/ postings for today, nightttttttt.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.