| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Friday
Hey all, I'm posting cause mom and the rest just went out.I couldn't control myself, say gonna be MIA also not really the case lah! HAHA. Nevermind, but at least I'm a good girl, I trynna update leh! Bleah. Yesterday, HMT class at 3 in the afternoon, schl ended at 1+ so went t KFC w/ Jiayi and ate lunch (: funfunfun! Picts w/ Jiayi, Yufang etc, weeeets. Will post later :D Then Mdm Chng saw and gave the "wahh" kinda look. We were so embarrassed so we came up w/ stupid things t say. LOL. ^^ Sang "Nobody" on the way home w/ Jiayi! Funny lah her. Then we were like, "I say oh oh, you say ahh ahh." HAHA. So funny can! (L) And homeeee, (: Today, Home Econs first 3 periods, partner w/ Jiayi! (L) We had t make egg mayo sandwich! Fun lah! :D We had t boil eggs. I was like blur man, took the eggs, wanted t boil it but forgot t put water into the saucepan! Wahsey, I stood there, Jiayi and I looked at each other, blur alrdy man! But in the end, we were the first group t finish making our egg mayo sandwich! See, we are so efficient right! LOL. Then needa wash utensils etc, I wash until like damn clean okay! Packed all correctly, HAHA. Recess, saw Twin, Manting, Mag, and Chenyun, I offered them my sandwiches! Cause I didn't really like egg mayo sandwiches. :X Then Jeyna come check our skirts and blouse, she training prefect mah! She saw my blouse tucked in, and I didn't fold my skirt, she said, "Good." Wah, super funny can! Chenyun was like, "later we run away!" (: In the end also nv come check once more right. LOL. -.- Aft recess, English, 'laughing-period'. Mavis laughed like super loud, I swear, then the whole class looked at her. Mygod, her voice damn ear-piercing one. Can go deaf leh! >< Group work w/ Syahiran, Jianuo, and, Z. I don't like t put her name. No offence, I know I v bad, but she kept staring at me in class today and did vvvv weird things! I was kinda freaked out, and Syahiran called her a weirdo. LOL. IH, not as interesting as a few days' back one. I almost fell asleep eh! Science practical. Experimenting, I dropped the test tube and it broke. )': I was so clumsy! Pineapple still act like nothing happen! OMG, she is one funny tchr. LOL. I still don't like her, I want Mdm Uuchi t be our form tchr instead! And some more pineapple let us off late again. 30 minutes straight okay. Freak lah. ):< Was t stay back for EL drama w/ Jiayi, Waipeng, Yizhe,and KennethW, but had pianoooo, so couldn't stay, sorry oh, and die lah, official presentation's nxt week, Thursday. So rush, how t get stuff right? ): And moreover, we're gonna have common tests nxt weekm needa study one you know! Still say what, give us more time? My foot. So little time. V rush kay! Anyw, lunch, piano, home. Dinner in an hr's time. Wow, long post aye. Good right! Well, really gonna be MIA starting from tonight alrdy. Nothing much alrdy, so that's all for now peeps, shall be back t posting when common tests are over alrights! ^^ Tags still wanted yah! (: Luvs. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |