| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thursday
Hello :DSorry hadn't been posting of late, cos was a little busy yeah, and I appreciate the constant tags from some of you. Teeheeheehee. LOL. Anyway, already done the EL drama thingy, was much fun, though I was a little stoned there, HAHA. Mavis and Mio's team was damn cute one, esp the part when Mio said, "I don't want t die, I don't want t die!" and Mavis' part whereby she had t fall on the ground. Heh (: But overall, was fun, which was good, hah. CCA this week sucked. Sigh. No room? Well yeah, unfair much? What t do, no place mah. Whatever. Bytheway, am gonna get class tees right before sports fiesta, YAY?! Wahahaha. Hope the tees will turn out nice enough? That will match our team spirit, yeah, LOL. Haha. :D Today, people kept shooting paper bullets, like super painful can? I got shot by accident. Aww, it hurt like a lot okay. I don't even knw who was the one who freaking started it. Pfffft. And, am gonna get my other phone back after all common tests are over, so now have t use spare phone, sadly. D: After school, KFC for lunch w/ ZiQi, Brenda, Jolyn, Yuanzhen, Diana etc. I ordered too much food, and the staff wanted me t help them vote for nominations for best staff service man, what the hell. Yah, I helped lah, duh. So did ZiQi, we wanted t win the contest then we wrote the reason like damn long? Hahaha, funny shit. :X Yeah, up t More than Words and Comics Connection t shop. Heh, bought sweeeets, (: Home by 5pm. Homework, revision and dinner, compt (: Yeap, so am done w/ postings for now, might stop posting a while cos of tests yeah, miss me people. :D Tata~ |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |